We would like to thank the many people planning to visit us throughout the year and would ask that you please take special note of our museum hours. For the safety of our visitors and the safeguard of this historic site, we must ask that you ONLY visit during these times, as we do not allow visitors to walk around any part of the property when we are closed. We will do whatever we can do accommodate visitors upon request*, but ask for your patience and understanding of the limited resources of a volunteer run site. Thank you for your support!
2022 Hours: (The last admission tickets are sold 30 minutes before closing time so please plan accordingly)
- May & June: Saturdays only from 10:00am-3:00pm
- July 1st through August 27th: Wednesday-Saturday only from 10:00am-3:00pm
- September 3rd through September 25th: Saturdays & Sundays only from 10:00am-3:00pm
- October: Tuesdays from 10:00am-1:00pm and Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00am-3:00pm (Check back here for any updates to our schedule.)
- November 5th-13th: Saturdays & Sundays only from 10:00am-3:00pm
Please read our Tour Information page for the updated Visitation Guidelines.
Seniors (65+) $7.00
Children (6-16) $6.00
Children Under 6 FREE
*If you would like to request a private tour on a day that we are not open to the public we please ask that you give us at least a week notice as we only have a small number of volunteers able to open the site at this time. (Please note that we will not be taking any requests December-February). For a private group of 5 or less people we charge a $50 opening fee, but for larger groups over 5 people we charge the standard admission rate. You can message us on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private tour.
Other Site Policies:
- Souvenir photos are welcome. However all professional photography or video (for the purposes of sale and/or publishing for commercial purposes) requires written permission by the Danvers Alarm List Company, Inc.
- Pets and Emotional Support Animals are not permitted with the exception of certified service animals Defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the grounds or in the parking area of the Nurse Homestead. Vaping is not permitted in any buildings onsite.