We will finally be opening to the public starting August 1st (Please note that our open hours will be limited and are subject to change, we will post on our Facebook and website with any last minute changes to our schedule). Due to the new Massachusetts regulations on visiting historic structures we will be instituting some new rules and guidelines (see below). If you are traveling from outside of Massachusetts please read the new COVID-19 Travel Order. MA Travel Advisory.
We will only be open on Saturdays from 10am-3pm. (last admission tickets sold at 2:30pm so please plan accordingly) We may open for more hours in October, please check back for updated hours closer to October.
- In adherence with state law and to protect the safety of visitors and staff, face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times while on site, the only exceptions include children under the age of 2 and those unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition. (A face covering can include anything that covers BOTH your nose and mouth; homemade cloth masks, neck gaiters, and bandanas. According to Massachusetts regulations plastic face shields (without a mask), or masks with vents/valves are NOT acceptable face coverings.
- Each visitor/family will be asked to sign a waiver with their name and phone number or email address as a safety measure. Should an outbreak occur and we can notify those who were here on that day. (This information will not be sold or shared publicly)
- Due to the limited space and capacity (which prohibit social distancing) we will not be conducting guided tours of the buildings. Instead we will have the historic buildings open for a self-guided walk-thru. Our knowledgeable staff will still be available to talk with visitors about the history of the site and answer any questions. Educational materials will be available.
- We will be limiting the capacity of each building as follows:
- The Nurse House will be allowing 1 visitor to walk through at a time. (If you are from the same household you will be able to walk through together)
- The replica Meetinghouse will be allowed up to 20 visitors at a time as long as social distancing rules (6ft. spacing between groups) are being followed.
- The Endicott Barn/ Gift Shop will be allowed 2 visitors at a time.